6U Assistant coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I am now the AC on my GDD's 6U team. I discovered, to my horror, that there is a 6U competitive all-star team.

Anyway, like any good coach, I started the year by asking the girls about their skills and what they want to accomplish this season. After an exhaustive double-blind study, I have concluded that what they want is:

1. Hit the snot out of the ball.
2. Talk to their teammates.
3 Go to the farm.

What farm, you ask? I don't know, but the farm has cows and horses.

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA
I am now the AC on my GDD's 6U team. I discovered, to my horror, that there is a 6U competitive all-star team.

Anyway, like any good coach, I started the year by asking the girls about their skills and what they want to accomplish this season. After an exhaustive double-blind study, I have concluded that what they want is:

1. Hit the snot out of the ball.
2. Talk to their teammates.
3 Go to the farm.

What farm, you ask? I don't know, but the farm has cows and horses.

I'd pull your G'DD off this team ASAP !!! What kind of 6U team doesn't list snacks in the top 3 ? Although they do get credit for farm.

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA
One cannot forget picking dandelions in the outfield.

Chasing butterflies ... dirt circles ... 4 leaf clover hunting ... Looking at birds .... Running from (sometimes towards) ANYTHING flying or crawling ... Sitting down trying to get a shoe back on .... Waiting for the ball to stop rolling before attempting a shoe string catch ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles