2024 Easton Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2017
any feedback on your ‘24 ghost advanced?
She likes it! Not as hot as her older ghost advanced that’s been hit a ton but still very hot out of the wrapper. She’s got about 100 swings with it so far and it still looks brand new. Other advanced models seemed to show wear quicker. Could just be the color. The sound is definitely different. Not as much of a crack sound. More of a thump. DD said it feels a little more balanced than her other ghosts. Everything else seems to be same as other advanced: forgiveness on mis-hits, large sweet spot. Gonna have to see how hot we can get it and how long it lasts after it’s fully broken in. She has not hit in games with it yet. Still using the one that’s could break on any swing. Have not weighed it but DD felt it swings lighter than older advanced.

Aug 6, 2021
any feedback on your ‘24 ghost advanced?
My daughter loves it so far. This is her first Ghost, coming from a CF so it was a change but she is liking it, but not yet used in a game. 33/23 and it swings balanced and has a huge sweet spot with lots of pop. She’s feeling no vibrations so far but we will see when mishits happen. So she has only hit off a tee or soft toss so far, but has used the same demo bat at DBat so that’s where most of her feedback is coming from.
Definitely pleased so far!

May 20, 2015
all i've got so far is "i like it", "it needs some time to break in", "big sweet spot", and feedback from her coach that she's hammering the crap out of the ball, but she also went up to to a drop 9, so there's that

Aug 18, 2020
She likes it! Not as hot as her older ghost advanced that’s been hit a ton but still very hot out of the wrapper. She’s got about 100 swings with it so far and it still looks brand new. Other advanced models seemed to show wear quicker. Could just be the color. The sound is definitely different. Not as much of a crack sound. More of a thump. DD said it feels a little more balanced than her other ghosts. Everything else seems to be same as other advanced: forgiveness on mis-hits, large sweet spot. Gonna have to see how hot we can get it and how long it lasts after it’s fully broken in. She has not hit in games with it yet. Still using the one that’s could break on any swing. Have not weighed it but DD felt it swings lighter than older advanced.
Thank you!

Oct 4, 2018
We have one girl on our team who got this new Advanced as a replacement/warranty bat. We have a tourney in Florida this coming weekend. If she hits well with it Core will be getting 12 new orders. :D

Sep 19, 2018
My dd has a teammate that has the new ghost. She also received it as a warranty replacement. She used it in our last Tourney. She hit the CRAP out of the ball. Not coincidentally, she usually hit the crap out of the ball with her 22GA.

I had my dd outside this weekend for a little hitting. From a ball flight perspective, I could not tell any difference between her brand new 24GA and her 22GA that is on the verge of exploding. When she squares it up with either bat, the ball moves.

Her opinion - The 24GA is not heavy, but it when going from bat to the 24GA is heavier than the 22GA (the 24GA is .3oz heavier). Both bats give very little feedback.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles