2020 Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
Looking for feedback on experiences with the latest bats.
I’ve asked a couple of bat sales guys if you could only buy 1 2020 bat which one would you take? LXT has been their response. I think the answers may be based on the LXT’s pedigree not necessarily on 20’s performance. I believe the 17/18 LXT’s are 2nd to none. Not sure about the changes to 19/20 models.
I am reading lots of good reviews on the 2020 Ghost DS. My concern is the bat being consistently over weight. My 1st thought is to wait for a drop 11 so I can actually get a drop 10. Don’t need another drop 9.
The PC has it’s following but concerned about negative feedback comments.
Qpro seems to have some positive comments but long break in isn’t appealing.
We all know what the Xeno is. Quality bat unchanged for many years.
RXT? Even balance seems to be a negative for this bat.
Marucci Connect FX not seeing much other than durability issues.
Demarini’s? Always seem to have loyal following. Prism?, new/old Phoenix bat?
Anything else you’ve used/like?

ambrosia.moore

brosia18
Jul 17, 2019
Looking for feedback on experiences with the latest bats.
I’ve asked a couple of bat sales guys if you could only buy 1 2020 bat which one would you take? LXT has been their response. I think the answers may be based on the LXT’s pedigree not necessarily on 20’s performance. I believe the 17/18 LXT’s are 2nd to none. Not sure about the changes to 19/20 models.
I am reading lots of good reviews on the 2020 Ghost DS. My concern is the bat being consistently over weight. My 1st thought is to wait for a drop 11 so I can actually get a drop 10. Don’t need another drop 9.
The PC has it’s following but concerned about negative feedback comments.
Qpro seems to have some positive comments but long break in isn’t appealing.
We all know what the Xeno is. Quality bat unchanged for many years.
RXT? Even balance seems to be a negative for this bat.
Marucci Connect FX not seeing much other than durability issues.
Demarini’s? Always seem to have loyal following. Prism?, new/old Phoenix bat?
Anything else you’ve used/like?

ambrosia.moore

brosia18
Jul 17, 2019
Personally, I love the LXT! I’m a big fan of the weight, and the pop. It feels really good when it comes off the bat. I have a few teammates who have the 2020 Ghost, and absolutely love it. My one friend just got it a few weeks ago, and is already hitting them out with it. I have heard and seen ghosts break, and it’s not a great day when your bat breaks! Overall, highly recommend the LXT!

Oct 4, 2018
Personally, I love the LXT! I’m a big fan of the weight, and the pop. It feels really good when it comes off the bat. I have a few teammates who have the 2020 Ghost, and absolutely love it. My one friend just got it a few weeks ago, and is already hitting them out with it. I have heard and seen ghosts break, and it’s not a great day when your bat breaks! Overall, highly recommend the LXT!

My DD is really doing well with the 2018 LXT, but we honestly have zero to compare to. She's 9 and the biggest hitter on the team. Balls go about 160' and over the outfielders' heads much of the time. I don't really see a need for a new bat. Neither does she.

However... :D

I kinda want a new bat. For her. Yeah, for her.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This again?? If I were your DD, I'd be losing my mind - expecting that I'm getting a new bat, but waiting for you make up your mind about what the best bat for me is. 🤪 🤣 😜

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish