2019 Louisville PXT X19 -10 deal?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 6, 2020
My daughter is just started getting into softball more. Would this be as good as any bat I'm going to find for the price or would I be better off looking for something used? I don't want to spend a lot until she figures out what she likes and has spent a little more time working on her swing. Also, she is 13 and 5'6" 130 lbs. Would 33" 23 oz be about the right size? Thanks

Apr 28, 2019
I used a players 2018 for hitting ground balls for fielding and I thought it was crazy hot. too bad the model changed for 2019. I just saw an advertisement for a new 2020 LTD PXT SHADOWS (-10). I haven't seen any reviews for it though.
I used a players 2018 for hitting ground balls for fielding and I thought it was crazy hot. too bad the model changed for 2019. I just saw an advertisement for a new 2020 LTD PXT SHADOWS (-10). I haven't seen any reviews for it though.
The 18 PXT was a good bat. Not for everyone but well made. Not sure what the Shadows version is but guessing they went back to the 18 model with new paint scheme.

Apr 28, 2019
My daughter is just started getting into softball more. Would this be as good as any bat I'm going to find for the price or would I be better off looking for something used? I don't want to spend a lot until she figures out what she likes and has spent a little more time working on her swing. Also, she is 13 and 5'6" 130 lbs. Would 33" 23 oz be about the right size? Thanks
I would not buy a used bat. It’s like buying a used car you never know what your getting. Usually somebody else’s problems.
You can get new bats with warranty for $100 if you don’t have to have the latest models.
Your DD should be using a 33” drop 10/11 at the stats you listed.
I would recommend the Rawlings Velo, Demarini /Zen/CF series, or Slugger LXT. 2018/2019 models.
Smash it Sports has the Velo for $99 and some other bats like 2018 Ghost for $129.
Many other sites as well to check. I would also PM CoreSoftball20 on this site and see if he has anything you may be interested in. I believe for Fastpitch he deals in Rawlings, Easton, & Mizuno.

Feb 18, 2014
We paid 129 for her pxt, it lasted three months. If the replacement lasts a year or more it was a deal. If the RXT breaks quickly then the 129 was a ripoff... it's a roll of the dice

Apr 28, 2019
We paid 129 for her pxt, it lasted three months. If the replacement lasts a year or more it was a deal. If the RXT breaks quickly then the 129 was a ripoff... it's a roll of the dice
I wouldn
I wouldn’t expect any issues with the RXT. But yeah a $380 bat for a buck thirty is a steal.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Absolutely!!! You want to put a defective product on the market pay-up Sucker!!!

I still remember back in the day, Easton had a sp metal bat called the Tri-shell. Couple diff colors and a two piece and
one piece version. Someone found out they were giving Extended's and Flex's for returns. You should have seen the amount
of Tri-shells popping up. I did like 6 returns myself, I would ask teammates if they had any laying around or would scour
the local leagues. Most didn't keep up with the internet back then, so you could get them for like 25 or 50 bucks. And of course,
all were returned with fake receipts because the Tri-shell was like 8 years old at the time...haha. I bet Easton gave
out hundreds or Extendeds and Flex's that time.
The Tri-shell was metal, so most already had dents in them...haha

Feb 6, 2020
I would not buy a used bat. It’s like buying a used car you never know what your getting. Usually somebody else’s problems.
You can get new bats with warranty for $100 if you don’t have to have the latest models.
Your DD should be using a 33” drop 10/11 at the stats you listed.
I would recommend the Rawlings Velo, Demarini /Zen/CF series, or Slugger LXT. 2018/2019 models.
Smash it Sports has the Velo for $99 and some other bats like 2018 Ghost for $129.
Many other sites as well to check. I would also PM CoreSoftball20 on this site and see if he has anything you may be interested in. I believe for Fastpitch he deals in Rawlings, Easton, & Mizuno.
Thanks, she had been using an Easton 33" 23 oz Easton SRV4b that a friend gave me and I'm not sure it is even legal anymore. She was using an old Demarini CF4 before she outgrew it. Her competition level is going to jump up this year though and was thinking a drop 11 might be better since she'll be going up in bat length from what she was using last year also. We started getting some lessons and maybe I'll try to get some bats for her to try out and see what she likes the best.

Jun 28, 2019
I still remember back in the day, Easton had a sp metal bat called the Tri-shell. Couple diff colors and a two piece and
one piece version. Someone found out they were giving Extended's and Flex's for returns. You should have seen the amount
of Tri-shells popping up. I did like 6 returns myself, I would ask teammates if they had any laying around or would scour
the local leagues. Most didn't keep up with the internet back then, so you could get them for like 25 or 50 bucks. And of course,
all were returned with fake receipts because the Tri-shell was like 8 years old at the time...haha. I bet Easton gave
out hundreds or Extendeds and Flex's that time.
The Tri-shell was metal, so most already had dents in them...haha

Core,
I've got one of the blue Trip Shell bats on the garage I'm sure it's defective. What's the address to return it to? I'll exchange it for the Advanced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619