2018 USSSA approved Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2016
I just received an email from the local USSSA tournament director. He was explaining the difference between the 2 different ghost bats and went on to basically "sell" the bat to all the recipients of the email. This tells me that this whole not passing USSSA compression tests and the bat being unsafe is complete and total BS. USSSA worked some sort of a deal with Easton and is getting kick backs on every bat sold or something of the like. This email was sent to my entire team and I assume it is because how USSSA has each parent go in and register their child so they can send you these spam emails. They must have sent it to every team that registered This year in the area.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I agree 100% about BS usssa safety. But don't blame manufacturers for usssa guidelines. I know this stamp prob cost Easton
way more then they wanted to spend on producing a usssa bat. But it had to be done. They are getting nothing per bat. Either
they dealt with usssa, or they didn't have a bat.

And EVERYBODY gets usssa spam. Every person in slowpitch has to register as well and put their email down for usssa. And guess what, I got Demarini spam up the wazoo for years.
I think anybody that pays usssa, gets advertising emails for something.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
6/1 Is current official date?

Do you know if it will have all the appropriate stamps?

Easton is getting 500 early and releasing them on 4/20. The regular release will be 6/1 on the rest of the batch.

and 4/20...who releases anything with that date :)

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
That’s my students’ favorite date! All day long, I’ll hear, “Ms. A*****, it’s 4/20. Did you know it was 4/20?” I really need to come up with some good new responses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be sure to let them know that 4/21 is National Drug Test Day. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom