2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2015
A Ghost I purchased from Core for a friend hit a OTF homerun today on a field that hasn’t had one in a game in 40+ years. Needless to say, they are satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
You don't get another halogram sticker...you are in the "system" now...so you are gtg.

If they gave halogram stickers out on warranty bats, "receipt makers" would commit fraud more than they already do.

BTW, weren't you the one worried that it was like 4 days and haven't heard anything? :) j/k
For the record, my daughter was freaking out, lol! Got bat 7 days from when it was received. No communication, but bat showed up very quick! I did use the online return form. I would recommend doing so for the ones who can’t get through to warranty dept.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
For the record, my daughter was freaking out, lol! .

yeah yeah...likely story :)

But that's what the online form is for...cuts down on unnecessary phone traffic. If nothing special than a return, then just use the online form. Easton in very fast...that's why I
kinda wonder when somebody says they are slow.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Now since I was worked up a little, would love to go hit some softballs. Too bad we are on like 9 straight days of rain here. My yard is like a jungle
right now...I could have a jaguar lurking out there and not know it :)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Tomorrow we travel 100 miles to play in the 3rd round of the NC 3A State tournament, final four baby! Tonight we had a somewhat light practice, started with a talk, we let them voice their concerns, opinions, and thoughts on what needed to be addressed at today’s practice, great conversation! We then stressed the importance of playing as a team, doing all the small boring things right, playing smart ball, and just generally punching the first team we play in the throat and not looking back!

Tonight’s practice was without a doubt the loudest most intense practice we’ve had all year, even the girls on this team who can’t hit......they hit the ball tonight! Okay, I know this is a Ghost thread, we.......me and Anna are LXT fans, love the bat, we’ve had 5 of them and Anna has been dang successful with the LXT!!

Tonight Anna was the next to last girl to hit front toss, she said she was going to try the 33/23 demo Ghost we have, I guess because all the girls were just killing it with that Ghost. I was pitching, and from 20’ and from behind a screen I threw hard:rolleyes:, first 5 pitches, I could tell she wasn’t over the top with that Ghost, she said it felt weird. Then, it started coming.....a missed hit that barely cleared left center, a back side push that hit the top of the fence cap in dead right field, a bomb that was dead center that was 20’ above the fence when it went over, and a ton of line drive shots that the girls in the infield didn’t want any part of!

Then she said it:mad:, I think I’m going to use this bat tomorrow dad! What? Nooooooo! Are you serious? Okay. Oh well, it’s just money right? Wish us luck tomorrow, going to be a tough day I’m sure.

Jun 8, 2016
Then she said it:mad:, I think I’m going to use this bat tomorrow dad! What? Nooooooo! Are you serious? Okay. Oh well, it’s just money right? Wish us luck tomorrow, going to be a tough day I’m sure.

If it makes you feel any better a 10 YO on my DD's 10U team just bought (or her parents did to be more exact) her SECOND ghost, the USSSA version, since we play a lot of USSSA tournaments and the one she bought
originally was the ASA version......

Sep 11, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hey Core, how's your inventory on the Ghost right now? My brothers shop does not have any more 33" drop 10s left and I am in need of a new one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying