2015 lxt $$$$$$$$$$$$

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
If you ask my DD the 2015 -10 LXT is the best bat ever made:p

We have two. A 31" and a 32". DD got a new CF8 for xmas and had been using it in BP ever since then. Its a good bat, she was doing fine with it so I asked her if I could sell the LXT (because I can get almost what I paid for it new). She asks me to hold off as she wants to try it again at practice. Practice night comes and she uses the LXT. That loud sound, the ball just jumps off that bat, it's a firestick. Her coaches are all like "where has this bat been the last few months". She comes in and says no way can I sell it but I can sell the CF8.

This is just "her bat". She's 14 and has tried many many bats and knows what she likes. I feel like the 2016's aren't as popular and I don't know why. I know a few people with them and they seem the same, but no hype on the 2016. My younger DD has a new 2017 LXT Hyper and it's completely different than the 2015. Older DD tried it and doesn't like it. She is about ready to move up to a 33" bat so we are in trouble if I can't find a 33" 2015 LXT (and I refuse to pay $500 on ebay) So if anyone sees or knows of a 33" -10 on the market let me know!;)

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN

We have two. A 31" and a 32". DD got a new CF8 for xmas and had been using it in BP ever since then. Its a good bat, she was doing fine with it so I asked her if I could sell the LXT (because I can get almost what I paid for it new). She asks me to hold off as she wants to try it again at practice. Practice night comes and she uses the LXT. That loud sound, the ball just jumps off that bat, it's a firestick. Her coaches are all like "where has this bat been the last few months". She comes in and says no way can I sell it but I can sell the CF8.

This is just "her bat". She's 14 and has tried many many bats and knows what she likes. I feel like the 2016's aren't as popular and I don't know why. I know a few people with them and they seem the same, but no hype on the 2016. My younger DD has a new 2017 LXT Hyper and it's completely different than the 2015. Older DD tried it and doesn't like it. She is about ready to move up to a 33" bat so we are in trouble if I can't find a 33" 2015 LXT (and I refuse to pay $500 on ebay) So if anyone sees or knows of a 33" -10 on the market let me know!;)
This one is on Fastpitch Softball buy/sale/trade on FB. Just listed, but won't last long. IMG_2409.jpg

Feb 17, 2015
USA

I have a 2014 LXT in really nice shape that I'd sell for $210 (that's what I paid).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414