2014 Southern Illinois Girls Fastpitch Softball Tournaments

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 16, 2012
Hi Coaches,

First I want to thank all the teams, coaches, parents, and fans that made our 2013 events a huge success. We strive to provide a great tourney at a great value to all the travel teams that are out there today. We are continually soliciting feedback to try and improve at each event we host. We understand that you have lots of choices to play during the summer, and we appreciate when you allow us to host your team.

For 2014, we are again hosting 3 events.

April 26-27 Spring Swing 8U - 10U - 12U. 3 game guarantee (1 pool then double-elim) $225

June 20-22 Summer Slam 10u thru 16/18U. 4 game guarantee (2 pool then double-elim) $300

Oct 11-12 October Blast 10u thru 16/18U. 4 game guarantee (2 pool then double-elim) $300

We do NOT use a sanctioning body for our tournaments, but do follow NFHS rules. That translates into more $$$ for your team.

We do NOT charge a gate fee or parking fee.

Our facilities are inside the West Frankfort City Park. We play on 5 or 6 fields if needed.

We provide 2 fully licensed, experienced umpires for each game.

We run our scoreboards for every game.

We provide full concessions on-site, plenty of shade, and lots of room to spread out.

If it rains, we will work like crazy to get you playing. We won't just stare at the wet fields :)

If I can answer any questions you might have, please ask. If you would like some references from other teams that have played in West Frankfort, I can get you that info too.

Please see our website for entry flyer and a list of teams that have entered. http://www.facebook.com/WFSoftball

or download from http://www.thepiersols.com/blast/SoftballFlyer.pdf

I can be reached at: (618) 218-4089 (call or txt) or jim.piersol@gmail.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00