2013 all star regional champs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2013
Texas
It was a long hot weekend. We lost a game early so we had to battle it out in the losers bracket most of the tourney. My dd is the number 2 pitcher. She pitched the whole game and won the game that clinched a nationals spot for us. At the end of the tourney we had to beat the same team twice to win the championship. At the end of the 1st inning our #1 pitcher was injured sliding into home plate. My daughter came in cold to pitch. Gave up one run in the second inning and 0 in the third inning. 4th inning with one out and two on, the #1pitcher was ready to come back and she got the hook. Long story short we won that game and the next to win the championship. Just wanted to brag a little. Note I'm just one of the AC's on the team. The other coaches and teams were great. I didn't hear of any issues with parents or coaches being ejected. Great tourney.

So what regionals are you playing Walt I remember you saying you were PONY in another thread. We play San Antonio regionals this weekend. If you guys are going to nationals at Burleson we should see you there. Were are the 14U San Antonio sectional champs, can't remember what age group you guys were.

May 7, 2013
Texas
So what regionals are you playing Walt I remember you saying you were PONY in another thread. We play San Antonio regionals this weekend. If you guys are going to nationals at Burleson we should see you there. Were are the 14U San Antonio sectional champs, can't remember what age group you guys were.

We are 10u.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbcoach26