2010 bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 15, 2009
Does anyone have any idea about the newest bats? It's time for a new, longer and heavier bat for DD(1ST yr 14 U) and and I was wondering if anyone had an opinion. I don't mind spending the $$$ but I want to make a good investment. Opinions welcome!!

Oct 28, 2009
2010 Bats

Does anyone have any idea about the newest bats? It's time for a new, longer and heavier bat for DD(1ST yr 14 U) and and I was wondering if anyone had an opinion. I don't mind spending the $$$ but I want to make a good investment. Opinions welcome!!

My DD is also a first year 14U player. I opted to purchase an older bat in excellent condition. Assuming your DD hits well (since you are willing to spend the $$$), I believe the 2006, 2007 and 2008 model year bats have more "pop" given the change in testing standards implemented in 2009. So the question is balance vs. end loaded (there is a thread dedicated to this issue). Beyond that, I do not belive there is much difference among all the major bat manufacturers that produce high end composite bats. Good luck!

May 5, 2009
We just tried out the CF4, Stealth Speed, and Rocketech bats. Didn't like the end loaded Rockettech but that is more of a personal preference as people love this bat in our area. These demo bats were not fresh out of the wrapper but fairly new. Liked the CF4 the best but neither bat had the pop of our current bat. Went on eBay and found a new bat of our current 2007. Paid almost as much as a 2010 because it is no secret that the older bats have more pop than the 09 and 10s. Was in the market not because we wanted a new bat but her current bat is so hot I am afraid of bat failure. Now we will get this bat broken in and save her current bat for games only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12