2010 Anderson TechZilla

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 12, 2009
I purchased a 30/20 for my daughter but it is too heavy...she actually ended up swinging an 18 oz. bat. I've had it for a couple months but she has never used it. Although, another girl on her team used it in practice several times so it probably has 50-100 hits on it. I purchased it for $299 and it is in perfect condition and still looks brand new. It is a great bat with a lot of pop! I will sell it to the best "reasonable" offer. PM me if you are interested.

May 29, 2009
You don't have to sell it. Call Anderson, they will take it back. They have the best customer service of any company I've ever heard of. Although, if it were me, I'd give your daughter a chance to swing it and get used to it. My DD loves that bat more than anything in the world!! She had the 2009 green one and the end cap busted...she cried right there on the field lol. Anderson replaced it with the 2010 purple one and it's been a great year.

Mar 12, 2009
That would be great but I'm sure I've had it too long. I don't know why but I didn't even think of that after I purchased it. I guess I just kind of thought it was my bad for not knowing what weight she needed. Also, I was hoping she would grow into it but I just don't think she will be strong enough next year even though the length would still be just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish