2005 Rockettech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2008
Hello,
Awhile back I thought I saw a thread on here about what everyone thought the best bats were. I recall the 2005 Rocktech bat was a popular bat. I have looked around and IF you can find one, they are still very expensive. I recently found one that I could get for 100-150. This guy said it was purchased 3 years ago and used in 6 games and has been sitting since. I see it is an aluminum composite bat. I own a Easton Synergy SCN8B and that is a good bat. How does the aluminum Rockettech compare to the composite Synergy? Does it give you the pop and distance? Any help is appreciated. If it is as good as some have said in the thread I have seen, I would probably get this one before it gets offered to someone else.

Thanks,

Rob

May 9, 2008
My youngest DD now carries her older sisters Rocketech in her bag. It's too heavy for her, but not her team mates. Tonight the first inning it wasn't out of the bag yet and her coach was asking me where the "red" bat was. He's a bigger is better kind of coach for bats. This bat is actually a little too short for his best hitters, but he loves it. It's probably not a 2005 like you were talking about, but it is a good bat. Especially for an already strong hitter. I wouldn't recomend it for someone who is struggling. This bat adds more pop to an already good or average hitter. It doesn't work miracles. But no bat does that.

Jul 21, 2008
The 05 Rocket tech is all aluminum no composite. IT is one of the best bats ever made IMO....if you can buy one for $100-$150 with no dents ...BUY IT. They are selling on ebay for $350-$400 in good condition.

Jun 6, 2009
The 05 Rocket tech is all aluminum no composite. IT is one of the best bats ever made IMO....if you can buy one for $100-$150 with no dents ...BUY IT. They are selling on ebay for $350-$400 in good condition.

Thats wild. I have 2 of them in my garage somewhere. May think about selling them. One of them has never even been swung. Of course, finding them in my garage will be a tall order :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06