14U ASA/USA pool brackets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
We are playing in the 2012 NSA Eastern Girl's Fast Pitch World Series in Spartanburg, SC. Having a great time meeting other parents, some coaches, and all the kids are great. The heat and the humidity have been horrible but the girls are having a great time. With only 43 teams in the 14u division, most of the teams have only had to play 1 game a day, although Thur and Fri look real busy. All the teams in all divisions were finished playing at 4p.m. today so they all could go to downtown Spartanburg for a big street party. Our teams has been playing well as we have won two pool games and 1 bracket game. The only disappointment is our bracket game was with a team we have played 3 or 4 times this year, we wanted to play someone we haven't seen. Oh, I even got to talk to a fellow forum member a little bit, bcasper10.

29dad, I hope your team does well, but don't forget to enjoy all that goes along with a tournament like this!

Sep 18, 2011
Won our pool (2 games), but bracket play starts tomorrow and I think we got a brutal draw. Seems like there was no reward whatsoever for winning the pool. Very hot here, but that's to be expected in August. Lots of talent, GREAT facilities, and the tournament REALLY begins tomorrow morning. Nice that we won our pool as a 98 team and our 97 team also won their pool. Good pub for the organization. Tons of big time college assistants watching our 97 team. Helps to have two 6 foot flame throwers. :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Won our pool (2 games), but bracket play starts tomorrow and I think we got a brutal draw. Seems like there was no reward whatsoever for winning the pool. Very hot here, but that's to be expected in August. Lots of talent, GREAT facilities, and the tournament REALLY begins tomorrow morning. Nice that we won our pool as a 98 team and our 97 team also won their pool. Good pub for the organization. Tons of big time college assistants watching our 97 team. Helps to have two 6 foot flame throwers. :)

Good Luck! Looks like a lot of the same teams that were at our u trip ws. Lucky for all the utrip winners Lady Sandites of Oklahoma are not playing. Those girls were a power house! I watched them soft tossing between games, dozens of balls flying over the fence, the road behind the fence, the stands on the other side of the road, and the dugout on the next field over!!!! Balls still clearing a 12 foot high dugout 250 feet out!!!! Hit by 14 year olds!!!! Congrats to them!

Jul 9, 2009
IL
Good Luck! Looks like a lot of the same teams that were at our u trip ws. Lucky for all the utrip winners Lady Sandites of Oklahoma are not playing. Those girls were a power house! I watched them soft tossing between games, dozens of balls flying over the fence, the road behind the fence, the stands on the other side of the road, and the dugout on the next field over!!!! Balls still clearing a 12 foot high dugout 250 feet out!!!! Hit by 14 year olds!!!! Congrats to them!

My daughter's team opening game was against the Sandite's. Good team for sure. Her team was fortunate to play 4 of the better teams there but couldn't beat any of them :mad: They didn't play great but played well enough to make it a good trip (save 1 game where they may as well stayed in bed).

Temps there:
Mon was 106
Tue was 104

Sep 18, 2011
Lost first bracket game in heart breaking fashion. Had a 4-2 lead with two outs in the bottom of the 7th, but could not get that 21st out. Lost 5-4 to a VERY good team from Texas. And now the dreaded loser's bracket.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Lost first bracket game in heart breaking fashion. Had a 4-2 lead with two outs in the bottom of the 7th, but could not get that 21st out. Lost 5-4 to a VERY good team from Texas. And now the dreaded loser's bracket.

Battle and stay alive!! Good luck.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
If the temps are still hitting triple digits the losers bracket with back-to-back games will be brutal!

Sep 18, 2011
Just had to play one game today, unbelievably against a team we have played four times this year. We were 0 for 4 against them. Scoreless tie heading into 7th inning. DD, who had been struggling all tournament, led off top of 7th with a double off left field fence. She later scored the only run of the game on a grounder to short (contact play was on). We are still alive. :) But get this... tomorrow we have to play our big sister team. I mean from our own organization!! 114 teams and we end up playing them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1