🚨 Proud Poppa! 🚨

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
My daughter signed her NLI on 11/10/21 to play ball at Quincy University. That weekend (11/13-11/14) we traveled to the Nashville (TN) area to play and she got her first Grand Slam on Saturday! On Sunday she backed it up with another Grand Slam!! She was 6-12 on the weekend with 12 RBI's.....not too shabby!

Few weeks before she was ranked by Extra Inning Softball at #239 overall for the Class of 2022 (moved up over 100 spots from last year) and ranked #26 overall for 3rd baseman. I know these rankings don't always mean everything but it's still nice to see her hard work get recognized.

BreeNLIDay.jpgQU LOGO .png

Jul 19, 2021
That's awesome! I have wondered how those rankings are put together. Do you knwo how she was placed on them to beign with?

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
That's awesome! I have wondered how those rankings are put together. Do you knwo how she was placed on them to beign with?
No clue beside 2022 players. I sent in her info in 2019 but never heard anything back from them. I just gave them her name, team, name, and grad year. I assume they do the rest? Most of these players are on multiple ranking sites, some are top players in the country. We are honored she made the list. I'm sure many well deserving players aren't on the list. We don't think this makes her any better than anyone else, just appreciate the recognition.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13