- Older Activity
- 04-17-2018, 04:13 PMAnd just from a personal standpoint, I have a tremendous amount of respect for them, especially Derek Allister. A couple of years ago I reached out...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2018, 01:44 PMProbably a baseball umpire...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2018, 01:55 PMThat would be me, and yes, if he tosses you, you earned it. I've had the privilege of working a few games with him and I learned a lot in those few...52 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-09-2018, 05:14 PMCPEM replied to a thread How to help the girls adjust to a difficult strike zone? in Softball DiscussionsThis is what I normally tell our team when encountering this. The only thing I would add to this is: With two strikes, a) Swing at pitches you...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2018, 03:00 PMSo, with all of the above in mind, the answer to the following question will probably determine how much latitude the runner has: was the fielder...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2018, 03:25 PMWhen I was a kid, there were 2 other kids living on the street that I regularly played with. With only 3 of us, we couldn't play anything close to a...33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 02:22 PMSomebody much wiser than me once wrote, "Adults ruin the game. If we were to roll a ball onto the field and walk away, they'd figure it out for...33 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 272 Times in 110 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:24 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:01 PM - pattar quoted CPEM in post How to help the girls adjust to a difficult strike zone?This is what I normally t...
- 05:14 PM - CPEM quoted pattar in post How to help the girls adjust to a difficult strike zone?In the spirit of Einstein (...
- 06:05 PM - CPEM quoted FP26 in post Former Los Altos baseball player sues coach after being benched...Seems to me that the comp...