Yeti Coolers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Yeti coolers are nice but like it was said a little over kill for keeping some drinks cold.

Now I do have a beer koozie and big tumbler made by Yeti. Never tested to see how long it will keep a beer cold since they do not last long after opening. Now the big tumbler is awesome, I can fill it with coffee at 4 am , go work out and be at the office around 6 am and it is still too hot to drink.

May 24, 2015
Yeti products are great and I think worth the cost. It's nice that dry ice can be put in w/o fear of it cracking when you want to treat the team to ice cream after the game.
I recently purchased there new one the "Hopper" which is basically a soft cooler so a lot of weight is saved.

Apr 8, 2013
If anyone is looking at getting a Yeti tundra, I suggest you check out Gander Mountain (if you have one nearby) and look at their PermaChill line of coolers. About 65-75% of the cost of a similar sized Yeti when you can catch them on sale. They have pretty much all of the features except the brand name. The PermaChill 50L is on sale now for $249, but I've seen it as low as $229 before. Also, Pelican has come out with a competing line as well that has received high marks.

And for those of you aluminum can drinkers, the Yeti Colster is every bit as good as the tumblers.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Has anyone ever used these? Or the coffee mugs. They seem really high priced........

For some reason I thought "Yeti coolers" were some sort of energy drink or new alcoholic beverage. I was not about to Google it for fear what kind of ads would pop up in my DFP pages!

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Read a quite serious discussion on a fly-fishing forum discussing the merits of using a Yeti cooler instead of dropping big coin on the casting platforms available from the boatmakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad