Wilson Shock FX 2.0

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Am I the only person who looked at the pictures in this thread and instead of the mask, the first thing I noticed is their throwing hand is exposed?

Aug 14, 2013
We ordered a couple sets of gear, one the Wilson Promotion with the Shock 2.0 cage and the other the Under Armour Pro set. The stores nearby don't have a good selection, so we figured we would keep the gear she likes and send back the other. DD likes the Wilson Promotion gear better except for the helmet. Its fits a lot different than her previous and leaves the back of her head and base of her neck exposed. Has anyone else noticed this with the Shock 2.0? I was thinking about ordering her the baseball version and see if it fits different. She likes the padding, its just the fit in the back that's the problem.

Mar 24, 2014
Seen them worn a lot and catchers seem to like the mask but all have said it was heavier than their previous mask.

Apr 1, 2010
I'd get mine the Wilson if she wasn't on a Worth team--anything that has a reasonable chance of reducing concussions is worth it in my book. DD knows a girl with the Wilson Shock FX who loves it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles