White Combat Wanted FP (WANFP)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Helmer has a bat every year just like Hall, Rusty, Connell, Fulk and such. Back then, the AV was the only decent bat Combat put out. A few years ago, they started putting out some decent bats all around, but durability wasn't there and sticker weight to actual weight was off like Eastons. I like the performance of their bats, but just haven't heard about their top FP bats much.

My DD's Combat Fernandez is within a couple tenths of an ounce to sticker weight.

Apr 2, 2013
Slightly off topic but DD owned 3 Combat Fernandez bats from the age of 8-12 (-12 & -10) and loved them all. IMO they are one of the best value-for-money composite bats, they swing smooth and are very well balanced. She's had girls with more expensive bats borrowing hers because they have such consistently great pop. I'd have no problem recommending them.

Mar 29, 2012
OG Combat Virus is the real deal. Once broken in comparable to synergy's.

Newer models I have seen used don't have the same pop (lisa Fernandez, virus morphed).

Aug 8, 2010
The best Combat FP bat ever was the first run Virus FP. The one that had combatbaseball.com around the end of the barrel. The 2nd run and after had combatsoftball.com around it. If you find a first batch in a PIAS or something, grab it. Nasty, nasty bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00