Where if anywhere are you playing this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2013
We r still throwing snowballs to snow ball players. I'm dreaming of a white opener...just like the ones ...

Nov 21, 2013
Washington
Yes, we'll be there on Sunday. All of our games on Saturday are at Valley Ridge. Unfortunately, I will have to miss game #1 and maybe a bit of game #2.

What team is your DD on?

Wa Synergy 12U B We are a first year 12u. I'm the AC it's going to be a tough year this year but the girls are working hard and have made some huge improvement over the winter. We still have a lot of work to do.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Wa Synergy 12U B We are a first year 12u. I'm the AC it's going to be a tough year this year but the girls are working hard and have made some huge improvement over the winter. We still have a lot of work to do.
Nice... We are also a first year 12U team, but the HC has us playing in the A bracket. It looks like it's going to be a tough go for us also. There is one team playing A that I know is weak, one team I've never seen, 3 other first year 12U teams of which 2 were really good last year, and a 2nd year team that was very successful last year in 12U (SnoCo 01).

I'll keep my eye out for your team and will stop by and watch if I find you guys. Best of luck to you!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
More travel league games this Sunday (2). Got the early games so we are done by noon and most of us are at a group lunch by 12:30

Nov 21, 2013
Washington
Nice... We are also a first year 12U team, but the HC has us playing in the A bracket. It looks like it's going to be a tough go for us also. There is one team playing A that I know is weak, one team I've never seen, 3 other first year 12U teams of which 2 were really good last year, and a 2nd year team that was very successful last year in 12U (SnoCo 01).

I'll keep my eye out for your team and will stop by and watch if I find you guys. Best of luck to you!

Sounds Good I will do the same. Hopefully the rain is light so we can play. Good luck this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd