Where if anywhere are you playing this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Opening day of rec ball. Playing my assistant coach from All-Stars team in first game of season.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
*bump

New weekend. First tournament of the year for us if the rain will finally stop here in Seattle. Forecast looks 50/50.

Anyone else playing this weekend?

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Played this past weekend at the Summit of Softball in Chattanooga. Temps were in the 70's! Headed back to Chattanooga this weekend to play at Warner Park. Temps should be mid 60's. Probably won't have the shorts on again, but I will take it.

Oct 10, 2011
Finally playing in a couple varsity scrimmages this Saturday. DD will go up against her TB pitcher in one of them, and the HC and AC are coming to watch. DD might catch in her first game in over a year, but we are really hoping she gets some 3rd. I'm so excited!!!

Played this past weekend and our first-year 12U team (all 11 year olds) came in third at a good-size 12U A tournament. Not a bad start. We have this weekend off and will practice on Sunday. Going again at 12B the following weekend then 12A the weekend after that. Pretty much three tourneys every month until the middle of July from here on out, then tryouts at the end of July.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd