Where if anywhere are you playing this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
Day 2 of Middle School Tryouts tonight. DD will make the team based on skill, won't make the team based on politics (i'm not friends with the coaches since we are fairly new here) so she should make the team lol. D1 Hitting camp after tryouts, TB indoor practice tomorrow. First TB scrimmage 29th of March if the weather turns warm. 12 April first TB tournament. Need to see these girls play already. Really need to get out of the gym and onto the dirt already.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Playing???

I'm still waiting to just see grass and have temps above 30 degrees!....If I don't see grass soon I'm gonna go flippin' nutty....err...too late!

awanpmjadb.jpg

Jul 14, 2010
DD # 1's Team playing USSSA Season Opener in McDonough, GA
DD # 2 and me going to Birmingham, AL for Turf War VI - playing 1st game against a team from Going Deep's neck of the woods :)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
DD # 1's Team playing USSSA Season Opener in McDonough, GA
DD # 2 and me going to Birmingham, AL for Turf War VI - playing 1st game against a team from Going Deep's neck of the woods :)

Sweet!! Who is the team, you can PM me if you don't want it public. ( and age group )

Best of luck to you and the team!

Sep 18, 2011
Playing this weekend? As Roy Orbison would say - only in dreams, in beautiful dreams.

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
Green aka (JR - I think) - my clone is leaving for Clermont on Sunday to watch my neice (Washington College) play.

If Babson plays Washington, my neice is a 5'4 and "solidly built" P/1st. If she''s pitching go easy on her. If she's nhitting (Babson will probably be ahead) can go get your pitcher to throw her a meatball or two.

Thanks,

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
Day one of the HS season for DD today. They are in the gym with a least 8"-12" of snow still on the ground. I did see home plate when I dropped her off this morning - must be a warm spot catching the afternoon sun.

Scrimmages are the last week of March. There is hope for them and April 1 counts for real.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd