What does the corner mean to you

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal

T -
1. why are you calling a ball joint a u-joint?
2. Please give the corresponding joint components that make up the horizontal wrench. The jaws and the end of the handle.
3. You show the ruler getting shorter by pushing down with your hand while twisting and bending. Presumably these illustrate your opposing levers. If your claim that overlap happens throuh early hip extension is true, then the ruler should be lengthening From an already flexed state while you twist. So, can you please show the shortening and lengthening of your floating assembly between click back and rearward barrel launch? You can use the agon clip or another if you prefer.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Which question are you answering?

Btw, I like the way you process this forum stuff. you have an open mind, and test everything yourself.

Thanks. No, I do not think Cabrera has rear hip extension going on in this image.

And I was just shocked by the driving the knee comment.

You have your hitters drive their knee, to get the click back?

I just processed the coil, not that long ago, that produced the action that looks like driving the knee.:confused:

Last edited:
May 3, 2014
Mann - you may want to look again at the Cabrera clip - there is extension in that clip.

Thanks. No, I do not think Cabrera has rear hip extension going on in this image.
Cabinside_zpsb573743f.jpg

I just processed the coil, not that long ago, that produced the action that looks like driving the knee.:confused:

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal

I don't think I said drive the knee. Right now, the only thing I am challenging is the point of hip extension and the notion that there can be no around with in SnF. Oh, and I guess that I think the flexion happens before the click back. Watch a few swing here and see where you think Manny flexes his hip. Yes, that's right; it's when sets up and squats, not when he pivots the hip back with the femoral head in its socket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01