What do you use?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Tom

Mar 13, 2014
Texas
Gave up on the water jugs and got DD a small soft-side cooler that has a plastic try insert to keep it from sweating or getting gross. Think we got it at Academy for about $20. Holds 8 16oz water bottles, or 6 water bottles, a couple yogurts and/or fruit slices and frog tog towels. Has been great keeping drinks cold and easy to carry with the shoulder strap. Has zipper pouch on side to keep sunblock etc. in.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I have always been a fan of the igloo because they re easy to drink from. It got dropped and broke the lid so we had to get something else. We got the UA one and I really like it. Doesn't leak, holds a lot and is easy to drink from.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
We've surrendered to the plastic bottled water for tournaments. There's not a chance one of those igloo or coleman jugs would last a day. DD goes through a full case of water every weekend. $4/case x 8 weekends = $32 for tournament water. One big cooler keeps them ice cold and she replenishes her small dugout cooler all day long. Practices, fall & winter ball, and other single game events we use your run of the mill 1/2 gallon Igloo jug. We've never had a problem with them breaking, been around for a few years at least.

May 13, 2015
Hydroflask's

Usually use the 21 oz standard mouth with the sports nozzle. Usually use one for a practice and up to 3 in the bat bag on a tournament day.

They will stay cold throughout the day and not leak in the bag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi