What bats do you like?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 29, 2012
Snap shot of our current batting order 12U - always changing of course...

CF5 -11
Rocketech - last weekend hit one off the fence at 225
FX1
SSR3B
Rocketech
Rocketech
Rocketech
Xeno
Rocketech
Xeno
Rocketech

dang must be alot of strong girls on your team. most our girls can't handle the endload on the rocketech.

Jan 31, 2011
I buy and give away Louisville Catalysts. My gamer is a 32,22. They are at least 7 years old by now. Mine is yellow, but the baby blue one is the same bat. They are absolutely as good as the 2013 expensive bats. They are $60.00ish, and they don't break.

Alright Amy! My DD#1 (18YO now) swung a 31/21 Catalyst when she was 12. It was her baby. My DD#3 is 11YO and she is getting this bat in the fall. It still has tons of pop!

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
My DD has a Synergy (green one), this past weekend she used the Stealth. both are the same size 33/23. She hit the fence 3 times with the Stealth. IDK maybe because it's prettier????

Mar 29, 2012
You must be talking about the scn18 slowpitch synergy model. It's the only green synergy I know.

IMO the slowpitch models do not hit as well as the old scn fastpitch bats.

The OG scn fastpitch line have all been banned in NCAA play.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
You must be talking about the scn18 slowpitch synergy model. It's the only green synergy I know.

IMO the slowpitch models do not hit as well as the old scn fastpitch bats.

The OG scn fastpitch line have all been banned in NCAA play.

Ah my mistake... it is a Stealth Clairty I think 2009?

Mar 29, 2012
ah the green stealth the ssr1b. Still a good bat but needs alot of work to break in and doesn't hit as well as the scn models.

For the stealth try the scn4b or scn6b. The ssr3b and fp11st10 speed hit well to.

Apr 21, 2011
my DD currently uses a nanotek -10 but I've been thinking about getting an Easton synergy speed srv4b (blue/white) the ssr3b (purple/white) or a -10 cf6. Was wondering if the Easton bats have better pop than the cf series.

Oct 10, 2011
my DD currently uses a nanotek -10 but I've been thinking about getting an Easton synergy speed srv4b (blue/white) the ssr3b (purple/white) or a -10 cf6. Was wondering if the Easton bats have better pop than the cf series.

Many people believe the SRV4B is one of the best bats ever- just behind the SCN series but it is a one piece bat...a totally different feel than the CF6. It takes some breaking in but keeps getting hotter (banned by the NCAA) DD's SRV5B is 2 ounces over listed weight so it probably weighs heavier than listed also. The SRV4B can be had pretty cheap now but doesn't have the new Utrip stamp. The CF6 would be hotter out of the wrapper and feel better on mishits:) DD liked her CF5 but likes her Eastons much better.

Oct 10, 2011
bats

Many people believe the SRV4B is one of the best bats ever- just behind the SCN series but it is a one piece bat...a totally different feel than the CF6. It takes some breaking in but keeps getting hotter (banned by the NCAA) DD's SRV5B is 2 ounces over listed weight so it probably weighs heavier than listed also. The SRV4B can be had pretty cheap now but doesn't have the new Utrip stamp. The CF6 would be hotter out of the wrapper and feel better on mishits:) DD liked her CF5 but likes her Eastons much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd