WarriorMike must be laid up- it's Friday checkin time

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Nooooooo? Warriormike was just super busy so warriormike didn't remember it was Friday until it was almost Saturday.

Thanks for stepping up Jj. But No one does Friday check like me! Haaaaa haaaaa!

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Unfortunately, our girls came up short in a middle-round game, and lost 1-0 (with some help from blue). This sent us to the losers' bracket and a long road to get the finals. We did make it to the championship round, but it was our 3rd game of the day, and the girls were empty against a team that they had beaten solidly early in the season. Granted, the other team improved a LOT since we played them before, but we weren't at our best, and they came into the finals fresh and motivated. A 9-5 loss sent us home with the smaller hardware.

This week, the girls are getting a break. We might do some hitting next week, but it will be pretty casual. The first week of December, we will ramp it back up in preparation for a Toys For Tots tournament at Big League Dreams in West Covina on Dec 5-6.

DD is playing in the Toys for Tots tournament this Thanksgiving weekend. I found out about the West Covina tournament a bit too late and players from the team DD is playing on made a commitment to another team. I think our league has a 12U team that is entering that tournament but I could be wrong. There are a few Toys for Tots tournaments in SoCal it's hard for me to keep track of which weekend is where.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06