Uniforms?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
Where do you all get uniforms from? I know there are a plethora of online places but can't seem to find what I am looking for. I'll know it when I see it though. Just looking for good deals on home/away jerseys.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Where do you all get uniforms from? I know there are a plethora of online places but can't seem to find what I am looking for. I'll know it when I see it though. Just looking for good deals on home/away jerseys.

As you say, lots of places...

Team Planet has always done good by us: Fastpitch Softball Uniforms & Equipment Home | Team Sports Planet: Your Team Is Our World! and has a great variety of all levels of uniform from cheap all the way up to really expensive.

LogoSportswear has done a couple of rush orders for us and came through when we were in a pinch: Custom Shirts, Custom T-shirts, Custom Caps, Custom Sweatshirts, Custom Workwear & Team Jerseys

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Oh yeah.. for blanks and for pants, this place is awesomely priced. You have to figure out how to do your own customization, but you can't beat the way they price things.

Blank Athletics Softball

Last edited:

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
Thanks for the tips. I designed these cool sublimated jerseys but they wanted $75-$85 depending on size. They also wanted $125 to ship which is absolutely, positively ridiculous. That was coming from Raleigh NC to NoVa. I could drive down there and get them cheaper than that. I flat out refuse to support businesses that profit from shipping. It's 15 shirts, it really cant cost that much. I used a freight liner to send a 110lb bass cabinet to California for less than that..

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Please shop around for sub-dye jerseys...there are so many companies that do that work now that you should never pay shipping or art fees. A jersey should never run over $40 bucks.
Full sub-dye are more expensive than regular jerseys. What amazes me is when I see organizations still paying sub-dye costs for regular uniforms. Happens a lot with organizations that have "friends" in the uniform business so of course, they are getting a great deal so no need to shop around :rolleyes:

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
I tend to order from the local sportswear shop, sure you may pay a little more but no shipping costs, and they fix mistakes on the spot when you pick them up.

Our jerseys alone were $55 each, however everything is sewed on; team name, numbers, and patches.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Thanks for the tips. I designed these cool sublimated jerseys but they wanted $75-$85 depending on size. They also wanted $125 to ship which is absolutely, positively ridiculous. That was coming from Raleigh NC to NoVa. I could drive down there and get them cheaper than that. I flat out refuse to support businesses that profit from shipping. It's 15 shirts, it really cant cost that much. I used a freight liner to send a 110lb bass cabinet to California for less than that..

Most places like ours is shipping is built into price. However we also do shipping for customers desperate as well. If you want subs jerseys then teamwork or champro are two companies I would encourage you to use. However personally I would utilize your local guy for uniforms outside of sublimation. Like jackets and other apparel items

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
Give these guys a try: Fastpitch Softball - Premier Athletics-Custom Sublimation If you go on their Facebook page, you'll get a better idea of their sublimated jerseys. I posted a picture of my daughter's 14u team on there wearing the jerseys we got.

They did alright by us. I don't know about their shipping costs, though, since we are in the next city over from them and just picked them up.