Torina video bombed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I saw a college softball game a couple of weeks ago. The ladies for the Wisconsin team were as animated as a 10U team. Why not have fun? It made the game more entertaining for the fans.

Jun 18, 2010
1628AFCF-3D6A-4AED-B30E-DC8B36ED4780_zpsaulkv6pl.png

Jan 24, 2014
Michigan
I also wonder about other coaches - Connecticut and Tennessee basketball come to mind. How about players yucking it up behind Bobby Knight? I guess there is a time and place to relax.

I'm a pretty big Uconn women's basketball fan and I'm pretty sure I saw Mosqueda-Lewis with a photo bomb during a Geno post game interview. I think the key thing here though is it was a post game interview after they had won a tournament game, not during the course of a game.

Having said that I don't think comparing a basketball to a softball game is an apples to apples comparison. In softball the game moves much slower and lends itself to these opportunities through the many 'breaks' in the game where the interviews take place. Not a lot of time for this during the course of a basketball game.

As long as things don't get too carried away I say want not have a little fun with it. If the coaches had a major problem with it, trust me when I say it wouldn't be happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michellehopkins80