The pitching forum has been renamed?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Some of y'all sound like HE pitching coaches that don't like change lol. I like bill and the info he provides here and in our lessons. I like mike white and Pauly and several others too. Looks like Bill is just trying to continue growing his pitching business and improve the knowledge availabe to the general public.

good luck Bill!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
For the right price you can have the pitching forum renamed to Ken B's Place. You will have to outbid Bill though.

I wish was in a position to donate significantly to this site. The information I've been given here for free from Bill, John, Mike, Rick and many, many others has been passed on to many kids, coaches and parents. I'm thankful for this site and do my best to put out plugs for those like Marc, Rick, Rich, Casedawg, Core, Josh and Bill in appreciation for what they've given me with nothing more than thanks. Since pitching instruction isn't my livelihood, if I was able to sponsor a forum, I'd ask to have a forum named in honor of someone like John Gay who helped get me started on my path.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2009
It's my understanding that Bill and Marc (website owner) are business partners in a few ventures and Marc is the webmaster for HoP website. Bill has said there will be digital downloads available, etc. so, I'm sure all of that factored into the renaming of this forum. And I agree with Crystal... marketing genius idea.

CG

May 25, 2008
Pickerington Ohio
Hopefully this doesn't change the dynamics of the community that has had a good thing going on DFP and critical contributors don't move on to another forum. I used to read and occasionally post on Fast Pitch Analysis forum years ago and I believe Rick P did also. That forum searched for the truth in pitching in much the same spirit as DFP. For whatever reason that forum community dwindled and thankfully Marq had this forum which has been epic. Perhaps Bill will lay out what the rename means if anything beyond marketing. Right now the vibe is not good but I am open to hear the reason behind the rename and what else is down the road.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I've been on multiple car forums and most evolve into some type of sponsorship for each forum. Usually they do not change how they function, just the na,e you click on. I also don't see anyone editing or limiting what is posted any different than it was previous to the sponsorship/name change. I don't think Marc or Bill would want LESS members??

I agree I don't want Rick or Rich or Ken or Mike to stop posting here but I just don't think that will happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole