The Kelly Barnhill Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
riseball;434144Cheating is probably the only way an HE pitcher like her can be competitive.[/QUOTE said:
Barnhill is a "hello elbow" pitcher now? Not even close. She definitely uses internal rotation and the reason she throws high 60's with tremendous amount of spin rate on the ball.

I'n sorry you have a personal vendetta against this pitcher but her leap has nothing to do with her arm whip mechanics.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Barnhill is a "hello elbow" pitcher now? Not even close. She definitely uses internal rotation and the reason she throws high 60's with tremendous amount of spin rate on the ball.

I'n sorry you have a personal vendetta against this pitcher but her leap has nothing to do with her arm whip mechanics.

Go back to IR in the classroom for a refresher. You need to learn the difference between HE and IR. As for a vendetta. I cannot stand cheaters. The only thing worse is those that enable them and promote cheating.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
barnhill_vs_georgia_rise_si_zpsnreor2hm.gif

What is this if not HE?

Feb 7, 2013
What is this if not HE?

Actually you need to reread BM's IR thread as she clearly is getting good internal rotation. HE mechanics are "pushing" the ball down the last half of the circle and showing the back of the hand to the catcher after release. Not close to what KB does. In fact I would guess she is getting at least 30 rps on her riseball which would be impossible using HE mechanics.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I see a lot more traits of HE than IE. But what do I know? I have pitchers throwing high 60's even 70 legally. They do not need to cheat.

martianr

Softball DAD
Jan 26, 2014
Whiting, Iowa
wow. is cheri being facetious? KB is special, why ruin a great story?

The SEC UMPS can't see it in real time and the PAC12 UMPS do? hmmm....

just check where KB and Carlson lands outside of the pitching lane is enough for an IP.

Everyone needs to go to [MENTION=1057]Cheri[/MENTION]kempf twitter and read how she is defending Walton and Barnhill. makes you want to say "WAKE UP" but it is making me sick. Some good read.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Everyone needs to go to [MENTION=1057]Cheri[/MENTION]kempf twitter and read how she is defending Walton and Barnhill. makes you want to say "WAKE UP" but it is making me sick. Some good read.

Understand that as the commissioner of the failing NPF Kempf has a financial interest in promoting the game. Subsequently she will do all she can to promote this charade. Her response should not be a surprise. She will be the last one to hold this cheat accountable and will be the first to defend her.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild