TCB Balls $59.99 a dozen at Amazon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I just got a speeding ticket or I would order some more. I got held up at a meeting and was late for a pitching lesson. Shoot. 59mph in a 45.

A friend of mine just got a ticket on I75 south of Atlanta going to a training class for law-enforcement she was classified as a super speeded $532.00.

Most law-enforcement allow 10 mph over before they write a ticket although some will give a ticket for 5 over, just depends.

Jun 24, 2013
OK, my shipping date moved up too. I need something to tell my DW when 12 heavy squish yellow balls show up on our porch. I think my softball equipment limit has been reached. Nothing comes to my mind but we do have a big golden retriever if that helps with the excuse.

Any suggestions?

(As to the speeding ticket, our county got tired of people going to court to try and knock down their fee so they made the court cost $200. I think traffic court has been a lot quitter since then. You are just better paying off the fee being done with it. )

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
James, we most certainly can't help you come up with a lie to tell your wife. Why didn't you have them shipped to your office?

The speeding ticket is $129.00. If I do the on-line safety course (4 hours) it won't show up on my record. I am wondering, if I even need to do that. Will my car insurance (State Farm) raise if I only have a ticket every 15 years? Oh, and I didn't tell my husband.

Apr 1, 2010
James, we most certainly can't help you come up with a lie to tell your wife. Why didn't you have them shipped to your office?

The speeding ticket is $129.00. If I do the on-line safety course (4 hours) it won't show up on my record. I am wondering, if I even need to do that. Will my car insurance (State Farm) raise if I only have a ticket every 15 years? Oh, and I didn't tell my husband.

You'll probably be ok with State Farm if you only get a ticket once every 15 years, just don't get too many tickets within a short time frame. The State Farm agent I had many years ago explained to me that they (at least at that time) preferred drunk drivers over lead foot drivers.

I got three speeding tickets within 18 months (barely) about 25 years ago when I had a long commute and not only did State Farm drop me like a rock, I lost my license for a couple of months--had to get someone to drive me to work, had to have expensive bad girl insurance for a year; it was a bit of a nightmare. I learned my lesson.

Now when I get a ticket, I go to a lawyer, pay a little more and get it pleaded down to something that doesn't count as points against my license. I think I've only had 3 or 4 tickets in the years since (all while driving to softball stuff), but I'm not taking any chances. I also turn down State Farm flat every time they ask if they can be my auto insurer again. No way in Hades.

Apr 1, 2010
OK, my shipping date moved up too. I need something to tell my DW when 12 heavy squish yellow balls show up on our porch. I think my softball equipment limit has been reached. Nothing comes to my mind but we do have a big golden retriever if that helps with the excuse.

Any suggestions?

I've had a golden retriever. Wonderful dogs, but I sure wouldn't want one chewing on my nice new TCB balls. You may have to come clean on this one. But you can tell her that it was a really, really good price and they'll help DD's hitting immensely! :-D Maybe have her pitch some?

Jun 15, 2013
Well..apparently if found this deal too late. The link now shows a price of $99!!!!! Dang it! Anyone want to sell their dozen for say $60???...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1