TB Must Haves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2013
Along with all the other stuff, make sure you have the tournament rules. HC should know them, but it's nice to know them. Above all
if you've never done this make sure you bring a sense of humor. It is long tiring days but if you are on the right team it can be a tone of fun.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
Those cooling towels are amazing bits of wizardry. We have a separate cooler just for them.

Along with the great suggestions already made, I would add the following:

1. Electrolyte tablets. Somebody ALWAYS gets dizzy, gets a headache, or gets a bloody nose. The instant tablets are great for pick-me-ups if extreme heat.

2. Girl "products" and (sorry if TMI but oh well) extra knickers, like a cheap new package from Walmart that just hangs out in The Special Bag in the back of the car.

3. Toilet paper. By Sunday, you could end up digging for fast food napkins if the park is busy.

4. I always keep a cheap loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, and squeeze jelly in my car. There will always be girls who forgot or whose families weren't able to pack food, and pb&j is a mom secret that has been passed down for generations. Granola bars also fit the bill, but nothing sticks to the ribs like a good ol' pb&j.

Have fun!!

34e5dca63faa41d66a19d8f5923f8ff1.jpg

Oct 16, 2014
I have it scaled down.

everything fits in the wagon so it's easy to relocate fields between games and I keep the wagon parked behind where I sit.

I bring a stadium char and a folding chair because I don't always know the bleacher situation at some fields. Sometimes I just want to sit alone in the outfield sometimes I want to be with other people on the bleachers. I have a small $8 sun umbrella from Dicks that attaches to either chair for shade.

I have a small cooler with assortment of drinks; softdrinks for me, Body Armor for the kid (a more natural gatorade drink she prefers) waters, fruit, wet towels, ice packs. .

I also keep a bag full of miscellaneous items that I've learned someone needs to have on them; ponchos, an umbrella, saline solutions for rinsing dirt out of eyes or cuts, bug repellent (we have bad mosquitos and tics), bandaids, allergy meds, Advil, extra sunscreen to lend (dollar aisle), feminine products (DD has told the team where to find it if they need it), extra pair of softball pants and a pack of underwear from Target (nothing is worse than being stuck at a ball field all day with a pants emergency), wet wipes, paper towels. then I throw bags of chips and pretzels on top and then a light blanket over everything(Sometimes its really cold in the morning and you need a blanket and sometimes DD likes to sit on the blanket at breaks.)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015
Also, a deodorant stick. It may say all day protection but that is not true for softball players. It lasts maybe two games.

Apr 8, 2013
No need to put any chairs, coolers, etc in this wagon. ONLY put in a massive speaker system, so everyone in the entire park can hear you pumping the tunes out to your team between innings.

:cool:

Bonus points for a blown speaker or bad cable connection that gives it that distorted sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA