Score keeping software

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
I've been using Gamechanger now for over a year and have documented 2 1/2 seasons with it. I find it very easy to use, and I haven't experienced any stability issues with the program itself. The only problem I've run into is that the iPad tends to overheat during the hot mid-day games and it shuts down. I've used my Android-based phone to keep score as well, but nothing compares to having a giant tablet screen to keep score on. The only other quibble I have with Gamechanger is that you don't have access to the overall stats on the app itself; you have to log into the website, and if you don't have a data plan for your tablet, then you'll have to wait to get home to see the stats. I would also like it better if it was able to track how many innings the players played at any given position, and track their fielding stats by position also. But that's just icing on the cake.

Dec 4, 2012
TURBOSTATS FOR BASEBALL/SOFTBALL 15.0
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Keep Stats, prices range from $ 40 to $ 190. TurboStats is absolutely the finest statistic tracking software available. It's guaranteed to work as advertised for up to 60 days or your purchase price will be refunded. You can download our free trial software, check out our screen captures and compare us to any other statistics tracking system you can find. We guarantee you'll agree, TurboStats has the most features and is the Fastest, Easiest Way to Keep Stats, Scout and Manage Video. Contact Us:
800-60 STATS (800-607-8287) sales
973-334-7828 support
or by email
sales@turbostats.com
support@ turbostats.com

Oct 25, 2009
TURBOSTATS FOR BASEBALL/SOFTBALL 15.0
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Keep Stats, prices range from $ 40 to $ 190. TurboStats is absolutely the finest statistic tracking software available. It's guaranteed to work as advertised for up to 60 days or your purchase price will be refunded. You can download our free trial software, check out our screen captures and compare us to any other statistics tracking system you can find. We guarantee you'll agree, TurboStats has the most features and is the Fastest, Easiest Way to Keep Stats, Scout and Manage Video. Contact Us:
800-60 STATS (800-607-8287) sales
973-334-7828 support
or by email
sales@turbostats.com
support@ turbostats.com

Sounds like someone hasn't used iScore or Gamechanger. Or compared the prices.

Mar 13, 2010
Pretty much. Iscore is $10 and gives all stats. As everyone in Australia uses iscore there's no point me trying Gamechanger so can't comment on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207