Sad day!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

That is awful I'm so very sorry! I had the same thing happen when I was 16. Fortunately the softball community is fabulous. Strangers I never met had me equipped in 2 days. How can I hep? What position does your daughter play? What size gloves do they need?

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
So sorry about that. File a police report asap, the insurance (auto or home) will need it anyway. Like Amy said, your gear might turn up soon at Play it Again and the police report will further assist in recovering it.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

May 14, 2014
That is awful I'm so very sorry! I had the same thing happen when I was 16. Fortunately the softball community is fabulous. Strangers I never met had me equipped in 2 days. How can I hep? What position does your daughter play? What size gloves do they need?

She plays 1B and 2B.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
Might want to watch Craigslist in your area too.

Sucker who stole my phone a little over a year ago tried to sell it on Craigslist. Nailed him.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I was just thinking a good thought for all of us, I am going to photo all our gear, I imagine a claims adjuster would question all we have.

May 14, 2014
If anyone would like to help . "YOU DONT HAVE TOO". I would tremendously appreciate it and I know my kids would too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06