Remember Friday Loves Your Check in 9/2/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
DD loves it at college now...until softball and studies kind in. I'm assuming/hoped DD would miss our Sat practices. I know I do. Dads enjoy them now because they grow up fast and time flies. It felt like yesterday that she was playing tee ball. Dam allergies again....:(
Keep us up to date on everything... DD finished her second week of practice and things are getting a little better every day😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
Little DD playing 2moro, young team, but she really likes it. She always had to play with older sister. Her time to shine now! Should be a good day of pitching for her, hopefully. Time to try out the drop and see how she does with it. Great weather for ball, mid 80's, woohoo!!

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
DD loves it at college now...until softball and studies kind in. I'm assuming/hoped DD would miss our Sat practices. I know I do. Dads enjoy them now because they grow up fast and time flies. It felt like yesterday that she was playing tee ball. Dam allergies again....:(

Damn RD, I'm feeling for ya. Sure dreading the day when there's nobody to take to practice. It's great that she wants ya to come and throw alittle bp. Really says alot about you. Hope she has a great season.

Feb 3, 2016
Been busy with new team 2 nights a week. Batting once a week and getting ready for some round robin action starting 9-11. After the second week of lefty hitting it's been absolutely amazing. Her hitting after only 2 15-20 minute sessions unbelievable. I'm taking video next week to track her slapping progress.

Dec 7, 2011
was supposed to know this last Thu if DD was on the team,....... was told we have to wait another week (another week of brain buzz-buzz)

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Just got back from DD's college 5 girls including DD showed up. Also 2 guys from the baseball team. It was fun talking to the baseball guys. Their HC is a Tewksbary follower. They told me he had them read his E-book. DD said I didn't embarrass her so, that's a good thing. I had to tell the kids to stop their batting practice because of their newly forming blisters.:p

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Just got back from DD's college 5 girls including DD showed up. Also 2 guys from the baseball team. It was fun talking to the baseball guys. Their HC is a Tewksbary follower. They told me he had them read his E-book. DD said I didn't embarrass her so, that's a good thing. I had to tell the kids to stop their batting practice because of their newly forming blisters.:p

Great job. A parent who can throw decent BP to college players and talk high-level hitting gets cut a little more slack than those that can't!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish