Remember Friday Loves Your Check in 9/2/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Field Hockey scrimmages for DD. And for me... a coming out of retirement practice for a 40+ league modified pitch softball league. It's not fastpitch, but at least it's not slow pitch either. DD wants to come solely for the purpose of heckling me and giving me advice from the bleachers. I'm not sure where she learned this behavior; probably heard some other parents during her games.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
TB practice tomorrow so we will miss the rec games-hate to leave them short but DD's TB team is getting ready for college scrimmage games. So with travel times that will take care of all day Saturday. Sunday DD and I are headed to the State Fair to eat bad for us food and kiss goats (love me some goats). Will probably hit a few buckets in the evening. Monday to the gym and maybe some more hitting.

Jun 12, 2015
This is her first time playing since PCB in July. We're all excited. Our team hasn't started yet so we're picking up & playing with another team. High of 88. I'm psyched.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
DD is supposed to be going to a college camp tomorrow at Mercer Univ. in Macon, GA. But they got a nice soaking courtesy of Tropical Storm Hermine today, so we're waiting to get the word re: whether fields will be good to go tomorrow. Then, just chilling at home (and working for me; boo!).

Mar 2, 2015
some hitting tonight followed by pitching lessons in the morning (with our new favorite coach Ken)
then a weekend of swimming, campfires, and s'mores
next TB practice Tuesday

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
9-4:30 practice Saturday, 12-4 practice Sunday.

On another note, since DD only has practices during the week I decided that we are going to the gym to start getting some workouts in. I found a college softball workout program online and said lets go for it!!! We got one session on Tuesday and I have been walking around like an old man for 3 days. It hurts so good. Let's see if we can get 2 days in next week.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD text me today and ask if I would come up to her college on Sat. and pitch batting practice to her and a couple other freshman. DD wants to get in one more practice. Fall ball softball starts 0n the 13'. The only request DD had was, that I couldn't critic anyone's swing. I told her I'll just pitch the ball and keep my mouth shut. I don't know what she's talking about me critic.......:rolleyes:

May 22, 2015
Illinois
DD has a middle school game this afternoon, and that is it as far as sports go for the weekend. Tomorrow is yard work day and will probably go to the ball field and get a little extra practice in. Sunday is a work day to get ready for deer season, and Monday is a family barbecue.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 has a pitching lesson Saturday morning. Sunday I get DW and DD2 up early for our family dove hunt. Softball practice starts next week for the new season and our team's move up to 14U.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA