Rankings--

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
The thing the CEO left out was how many of these rankings are based on how much you donate and or advertise with said organizations.

If you're in the top 100 in your class and are at the right tournaments and do the right work to get recruited you'll find a home.

Is there any player that got signed because of EIS?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

May 16, 2016
Illinois
I may be one of the few that don't think having a subscription to EIS or donating money in any way to EIS has anything to do with these rankings.

My daughter has been in the rankings for her class for a few years now. I do not even have a subscription to EIS, nor have I ever had a subscription to any of there write ups. I don't even no how to vote for my own daughter for these rankings.

The amount of whining about EIS rankings is pretty funny. Everyone knows there is no way for these people to come up with very accurate rankings.

Feb 15, 2017
I may be one of the few that don't think having a subscription to EIS or donating money in any way to EIS has anything to do with these rankings.

My daughter has been in the rankings for her class for a few years now. I do not even have a subscription to EIS, nor have I ever had a subscription to any of there write ups. I don't even no how to vote for my own daughter for these rankings.

The amount of whining about EIS rankings is pretty funny. Everyone knows there is no way for these people to come up with very accurate rankings.
So are you saying there isn't any money involved with any rankings?

May 16, 2016
Illinois
So are you saying there isn't any money involved with any rankings?

I am saying that I believe that money does not get a player any higher or lower in the rankings, money does not get a player into the rankings either. Neither does a subscription to EIS, I would a be an example of that.

I don't even know how a player gets into the rankings. The first time my daughter made the rankings I was her Head Coach. I certainly did not reach out to EIS to get her on the rankings.

Feb 15, 2017
I am saying that I believe that money does not get a player any higher or lower in the rankings, money does not get a player into the rankings either. Neither does a subscription to EIS, I would a be an example of that.

I don't even know how a player gets into the rankings. The first time my daughter made the rankings I was her Head Coach. I certainly did not reach out to EIS to get her on the rankings.
Some players get into ranking based on what thier coach coach submits and what they have paid.

Jun 8, 2016
Some players get into ranking based on what thier coach coach submits and what they have paid.

I would be willing to bet coach submissions are the main way they happen. DD’s coach asked me if I wanted him to submit her for next year and I told him to wait till she was in HS at least..

I have no information one way or the other on the pay part..

My main concern is what happens to a 13 YO kid mentally who is ranked 10 one year and drops to 30 the next?They are just kids and seemingly small things to us adults can seem like the end of the world to them… Hopefully their parents are grounded enough to help them handle it properly but who knows..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse