Oklahoma City next week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Hall of Fame stadium is a great place to watch a softball game, especially on Thursday before the crowds come. We attended 4 years ago with 3 other families. The girls could roam the stadium and we could see them no matter where they were. I think between the 3 families, we spent $400 for Dippin' Dots in 5 days. On the Thursday night, they usually let the kids get posters signed by the college players at the end of the night. My DD was 12U when we went. She still talks about how much fun she had.

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
We'll be there this weekend playing in the TC tournament an at the games Friday and Saturday night. What is the deal with the helmet and the silver sharpie? Does each kid have one, or you have one for the team? What else do folks do out there for autographs, meeting players... My daughter would die to meet Kalanie Rickets and/or Dallas Escobedo...

Feb 20, 2012
pdx
coming in from portland Or. dd's team playing in the triple crown event. can't wait. played our first tourney last weekend went 5-1 and only gave up 9 runs and scored 48

Apr 4, 2013
I'm from the Okc area. I love this time of year. The whole OKC area is nothing but softball. You guys have fun here. If you want to go and look at the tornado damaged areas, please keep in mind these people lost everything and some lost family. Please be respectful to them. They are going through allot right now. Those of you playing in Moore for the Triple Crown, this will be the first time ball has been played there since it happened. Can't wait for this weekend to kick off!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom