Oh what fun, It's Friday check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Absolutely no softball this weekend. I'm taking the family for a little drive to see some awsome Christmas decorated homes in Rancho Cucamonga. I've been taking the family there since DD was 3 years old. Now that she is 10 I think the nostalgia of it is gone. It almost seems like a chore for her but it's what we do as a "family". I'm thinking we should bring along a friend so she can have some company

Did you ever go to the lights in chino?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Hitting for an hour Friday with DD. Saturday is catching clinic I'm putting on for the organization and then another hour of hitting following that for DD and another girl that attends the clinic. Then we drive directly to practice with DD's Winter league team. After that, we drive directly to a two hour practice with our TB team. Sunday is a DH again for Winter league then off to dinner at my Mom's house with the family. It's a busy weekend but at least there's no cleaning involved since Christmas is at Mom's on Christmas Eve and my Brothers on Christmas day. I'm only responsible for bringing the 18 lb smoked turkey on my Big Green Egg Christmas Day. I have a feeling it will take an awful lot of beer to smoke that turkey properly;)

Merry Christmas to my DFP Family! May you all enjoy your Holidays with great friends, food, family and drink!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Today was our last game of the year. We lost all three games at an upper level. My daughter pitched in two out three games and she did good for pitching at 14's

Now for 2015

It's all good Mike....happy for you and your DD. Have a Merry Christmas and hope 2015 is a happy and healthy one for you and your family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi