Oh what fun, It's Friday check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Two final dome ball games tomorrow morning and then DD will take a mandatory softball break until February. We're going to enjoy the holidays and DD will get a much needed rest (she has a few aches and pains). Traveling to MN next week to spend Christmas with family.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Trying to finish up a huge project in time to actually enjoy Christmas.....I keep telling myself just one more 12 hour day and I am over the hump....been saying this since the 22nd of last month though but I really think this is the last weekend of it. Also need to do the Christmas shopping this weekend and I think there are games on Sunday but the fields are slightly moist so chances are everything will get cancelled since we socal folks have NO FRIGGIN clue about how to deal with even the slightest amount of moisture falling from the sky.

Oct 10, 2011
Tonight we'll practice an hour and then go shopping for DW. DD and I will work tomorrow at the store and then Sunday she'll practice again and watch a lot of football.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
This my last day at work until Jan. 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we have a pitching lesson at 830 am and then off to buy new bedroom furniture for DD. Oh, I can't wait to write that check (insert sarcasm!).

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
This my last day at work until Jan. 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we have a pitching lesson at 830 am and then off to buy new bedroom furniture for DD. Oh, I can't wait to write that check (insert sarcasm!).
We wrote that check last year for both dd's... feeling your pain. To add insult my youngest dd had spilled finger nail polish on her new dresser before January! Still seeing red on that one a year later! Literally. .. it was red polish! LOL

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I notice a theme with heavy cleaning. We will be doing that too. I keep trying to convince my wife if everyone (including her) would pick up after themselves as they use things cleaning wouldn't be such a big chore when we are having people over. But I'm sure I will be driving the vacuum cleaner and wiping things down to within an inch of theirs lives.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
I notice a theme with heavy cleaning. We will be doing that too. I keep trying to convince my wife if everyone (including her) would pick up after themselves as they use things cleaning wouldn't be such a big chore when we are having people over. But I'm sure I will be driving the vacuum cleaner and wiping things down to within an inch of theirs lives.

Me too. I live your pain.

No tournaments until after the New Year. DDs Organization Holiday Party is on Saturday with 75 girls and their families. Good eats, good people, good times.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
For younger DD: batting practice tonight, tournament tomorrow and Sunday.
For older DD: watching younger DD play.

The roles have been reversed.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Currently driving home from a week of hunting in Oklahoma. Tomorrow rest up while daughter is at try outs. Sunday we may finish decorating the tree and sure some more shopping.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Absolutely no softball this weekend. I'm taking the family for a little drive to see some awsome Christmas decorated homes in Rancho Cucamonga. I've been taking the family there since DD was 3 years old. Now that she is 10 I think the nostalgia of it is gone. It almost seems like a chore for her but it's what we do as a "family". I'm thinking we should bring along a friend so she can have some company

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi