Offer letters for travel team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 10, 2019
NJ Intensity is adding more of a presence in Florida and my daughter is trying out. They said they do offer letters and give 48 hours.

Jul 19, 2021
Interesting. Seems like Houston would be a hotbed.
It is, but what does Intensity offer that Bombers or Impact Gold or Tx Blaze or Hotshots or Glory don't? Nothing. There are plenty of good local National orgs and even a few smaller orgs to handle all of the top notch players.

Usually it's a coach from one of those orgs that breaks off on his own and hooks up with a National name to try to get things established. I've seen many come and go, including Intensity. Parents paying $50 a month to an out of state org whose Gold coaches never see their kids play and whose team is usually treated as a stepchild? Not gonna last.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
It is, but what does Intensity offer that Bombers or Impact Gold or Tx Blaze or Hotshots or Glory don't? Nothing. There are plenty of good local National orgs and even a few smaller orgs to handle all of the top notch players.

Usually it's a coach from one of those orgs that breaks off on his own and hooks up with a National name to try to get things established. I've seen many come and go, including Intensity. Parents paying $50 a month to an out of state org whose Gold coaches never see their kids play and whose team is usually treated as a stepchild? Not gonna last.
Sums it up.

Aug 5, 2022

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2015

I don't know that this is the case ... just a thought ...

Same local coaches with the same local players paying a franchise fee to license a name gives you ...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00