Nike softball camp???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
No experience with this camp, but after reading the website it sounds like it could be worthwhile if your DD is interested in attending Southeastern University, but I would not get sucked in just because of the Nike name.

Sep 9, 2014
Hmmm, now that make me wonder about the actual benefit of camps? Do every college or University have them? Thanks

Jan 17, 2016
Hi I actually have been to a Nike camp and I went when I was 12 years old and attended every year until I was 15, it was what made me into the softball player I am today! The camp improved my skills beyond measure and I had an amazing time. I play almost every position, I hit both left and right, and I slap, the camp was able to help me in all these areas, if ot weren't for this camp I would've never been able to represent the USA in softball. My first year I definitely gained some speed and distance in my throwing. The following years they helped me focus on refining my skills and reviewing what I was taught there initially. They broke everything down into the basics and then progressed into more advanced techniques in chosen areas such as catching, pitching, infield, and outfield. My hitting improved and my slapping definitely improved. I loved the Nike camp and would recommend it to anyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anafeli