MLB Nike RBI Softball World Series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 27, 2020
Game video and tournament pool info will be posted here. Lots of great ball about to be played by ladies with no college offers to power 5 college offers representing their community/city!

www.mlb.com

2023 Nike RBI World Series Schedule | MLB.com

2023 Nike RBI World Series Schedule
www.mlb.com
www.mlb.com

Report Edit

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2020
Houston RBI is a team to watch.
Loaded with talent committed to all divisions of college softball and winners of 3 of the past 4 RBI World series.
They are a very talented team.
Last years championship game

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I just wish somebody (a great advertising/ marketing firm) would buy in and promote fastpitch. I know they are up against baseball, hockey, football, basketball, tennis and golf but if golf can do it so can fastpitch.

Apr 27, 2020
I just wish somebody (a great advertising/ marketing firm) would buy in and promote fastpitch. I know they are up against baseball, hockey, football, basketball, tennis and golf but if golf can do it so can fastpitch.
In our area (SW Ohio) fastpitch needs to be promoted heavy to keep it alive. We have had a huge drop in numbers in local recreational leagues and the ladies are not coming out to play HS.
Our big D1 HS divisions 5 years ago could field Frosh, JV Varsity. Now many struggle to field Varsity and JV teams. The smaller schools struggle to field a varsity program. When Fastpitch is on at BW3s the crowd is into it. I would rather watch a softball game rerun than soccer, golf or tennis any day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414