NECC not worth the investment....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2014
Greenmonster, I agree 100%. The kids who put in the effort, are the ones who excel. It's amazing what these kids are capable of when they want it.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Greenmonster, I agree 100%. The kids who put in the effort, are the ones who excel. It's amazing what these kids are capable of when they want it.

Yep. Also...It's amazing what these kids are capable of when they are given good tools and and a chance to use them.

It makes me sad when coaches grossly underestimate the mental and physical abilities of young players.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Yep. Also...It's amazing what these kids are capable of when they are given good tools and and a chance to use them.

It makes me sad when coaches grossly underestimate the mental and physical abilities of young players.

Calling pitches - classic case in point.

Aug 27, 2015
NECC had many camps last winter spread across the United States. Give it some time - they are usually revealed as the details are worked out.

That being said my DD went to the camp in the Chicago suburbs last year and soaked up everything they had to say. The camp is worth while and we plan on attending the one in Sarasota this Christmas.

We have the DVD and it is good. However, after having my DD at the NECC camp in Sarasota this year, it was amazing. The actual info that was passed and the one on one instruction was amazing. Plus it is always better to have someone teach them sometimes other than dad.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Does anyone have an old copy of the NECC Catcher DVD they'd be willing to part with? I've been waiting for the updated eBook version to come out but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

Jan 22, 2011
I've been wanting to buy two or three copies for my league's lending library, but the DVD been out of stock for at least a month :(

Does anyone have an old copy of the NECC Catcher DVD they'd be willing to part with? I've been waiting for the updated eBook version to come out but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619