Necc dvd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We were at the Columbus clinic this past weekend. If you haven't attended one, it is well worth the drive and investment. While there, I talked to Jay and this is the info he gave me. There are no immediate plans to revise the DVD since the footwork is essentially the same. They are working on an e-book that they are hoping to have done by summer. This e-book will supplement the existing DVD with the new material. It will also reference Austin Wasserman's e-book quite a bit so if you haven't invested in that one yet, you might want to look into it.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
We were at the Columbus clinic this past weekend. If you haven't attended one, it is well worth the drive and investment. While there, I talked to Jay and this is the info he gave me. There are no immediate plans to revise the DVD. It will stay in it's current format for awhile. The are working on an e-book that they are hoping to have done by summer. This e-book will supplement the existing DVD with the new material. It will also reference Austin Wasserman's e-book quite a bit so if you haven't invested in that one yet, you might want to look into it.

Yep. This echoes what Jay and Kevin told me while they were in So Cal. The biggest revision to their program from the DVD is the throwing technique they are teaching, which is based on Wasserman's information.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
Buy Wasserman's Info. It is really good, especially if your are a coach. Buy NECC DVD as well when back in stock....the DVD, along with the camp have helped my DD a ton in just a month or two. Probably because it gave her the confidence that if she works hard she can be a good catcher. So now she is on the path.....path of the lovable & legally insane. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA