Necc dvd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Does the DVD have the new material?
I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I thought I read that they were working on the new material before the holidays, so hopefully it was just taking time for production.
What was the original price on this DVD?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I thought I read that they were working on the new material before the holidays, so hopefully it was just taking time for production.
What was the original price on this DVD?

It's been $39.99 as long as I've known about it.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Just ordered it, with shipping $48.00. There is no new material on it according to Jason. they would like to update it but it will be quite some time before the DVD gets updated.

This is the email Jason sent me regarding the update.

In regards to your question about updating it, we are in the process of writing an e-book on catcher throwing mechanics, but we aren't yet redoing our DVD. Just out of stock and haven’t been around to re-submit and order for them until recently.
The e-book may be done by this Summer, but the DVD won’t be updated for quite a while. There is a chance that the DVD will be transitioned into an e-book of it’s own so we have the ability to update seamlessly in the future, but that is a ways off.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I have used the ASA Mike Candrea DVD it's reasonable as far as what it teaches

I have no direct knowledge of what Candrea teaches. Based on his other stuff I've seen I'm pretty sure it is quality as far as it goes.

However I'll agree with greenmonsters that NECC is the gold standard.

My guess is Candrea's material is a small part of his overall DVD series, kind of like the cliff notes on catching where as the NECC is like reading the unabridged version of War and Peace.

Jul 7, 2012
BAMA
All RIGHT!!!! i just ordered the DVD cant wait to get started helping my DD become the best catcher she can be.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA