Male coaches what kind of shorts do you wear in games?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
What about footwear? Metal spikes? rubber spikes? rubber cleats? turf shoes? sneakers? dress shoes? sandals? flip flops? barefoot?

Best outfit I saw was last year was team shirt, bike type 1980's shorts, cleats and batting gloves he was ready to play would coach first base from the softball ready stance, it was hard not to literally LOL.

Really depends I have worn shorts and jeans (most of the time probably cargo type shorts), regular sneakers (shoes are mandatory no sandals allowed) I do have old pair of sneakers just for field since they stay red unless you wash them after every game and practice which is way too much effort. To the "hanging out" comment I never wear gym/athletic shorts without compression type bicycle shorts underneath I am taking zero chances out there....OK probably TMI.

Apr 9, 2012
Please know that I was kidding.

If you didnt say something like that I was going to. I have seen inappropriate shorts at ball fields......

I love my ua wind/rain pants. Ive done khaki shorts before but man they sweat......wish I had mesh panty in my khaki short to avoid a case of swamp-------

sneakers or turf shoes. traction and comfort (plus they gotta match team colors so I look good-girls insist on swag)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd