Looking for a I/R pitching instructor near Myrtle Beach for a college pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2015
We moved to the MB area last year. She really misses her I/R coach. If any are around this area, I would love to get some help in the next month before she goes back to school. I am good at catching, but I just can't give her good mechanical advice. She just needs someone to help correct her mechanics which are off a bit.

Jan 25, 2022
For pauly, use the map below the coach listing. His lists divided by region don't line up the way you may think. I'm a short distance east of my neighboring state, but am not in the group that includes those instructors. Meanwhile, that same list DOES include an instructor who is a 4 hour drive west of me.

Jul 27, 2015
For pauly, use the map below the coach listing. His lists divided by region don't line up the way you may think. I'm a short distance east of my neighboring state, but am not in the group that includes those instructors. Meanwhile, that same list DOES include an instructor who is a 4 hour drive west of me.
The nearest ones I found were 3+ hours away. It was not worth it to me Tincher says they have one nearby but the person had actually moved.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
One thing to try, look at the best pitchers you play against, take some video from the pitching arm side and see how much they use IR. If you find one that has good mechanics ask who they go to for instruction.

Aug 3, 2022
We moved to the MB area last year. She really misses her I/R coach. If any are around this area, I would love to get some help in the next month before she goes back to school. I am good at catching, but I just can't give her good mechanical advice. She just needs someone to help correct her mechanics which are off a biN
Noob question... what does "I/R" stand for?

Aug 21, 2008
We moved to the MB area last year. She really misses her I/R coach. If any are around this area, I would love to get some help in the next month before she goes back to school. I am good at catching, but I just can't give her good mechanical advice. She just needs someone to help correct her mechanics which are off a bit.
I'm raising my hand to volunteer to come to MB. I'm considering re-starting my traveling lessons again the way I used to do it, flying into a place and doing lessons over a weekend then coming back in a few weeks to continue it. But, in the meantime... I volunteer to come to MB. I wouldn't mind sitting on the beach in between lessons. Of course, I'm not Pauly or Tincher certified so that might disqualify me. But if not, pick me! Pick me!! Pick Me!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad