Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Given the overall popularity of baseball compared to softball is there not a "www.discussbaseball.com" message board available that would be a better forum for discussions on baseball swings?

And for the record, I do not have a disrespect for the technical hitting forum, just for the posters who always seem to drive the threads into a ditch....

I'm not aware of a "www.discussbaseball.com" message board.

I suspect the baseball folks that visit here, do so, because of others that post here. Said differently, while you see "posters who always seem to drive the threads into a ditch", others see enough content to visit and wade through nonsense such as your recent posts.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Think I'm lying rotund? I was the first person Pronk talked to when Steven decided to play football in college, rather than baseball... Your stale material just doesn't cut it.

NOW! Who owns who?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I'm not aware of a "www.discussbaseball.com" message board.

I suspect the baseball folks that visit here, do so, because of others that post here. Said differently, while you see "posters who always seem to drive the threads into a ditch", others see enough content to visit and wade through nonsense such as your recent posts.

Sounds like a great opportunity for you to start your own message board.....I am sure that all of the baseball guys on here who have to "wade through nonsense" such as my recent posts on a softball message board would appreciate direct access to your expertise.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Funny-Owned-46.jpg

May 4, 2012
Oh well, I am sure there will be much to be learned from this discourse if one is of the mindset that there isn't any diff bt a baseball and softball swing

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Oh well, I am sure there will be much to be learned from this discourse if one is of the mindset that there isn't any diff bt a baseball and softball swing

As far as the engine that powers the swing, there isn't a difference.

That said, there are those who believe that the only measure of a young player's success is their ability to swing a bat in the same pattern as certain MLB'ers.

Nov 29, 2011
[/QUOTE]

In what little I can see...I don't see these the same. I see bat drag on the right, the elbows are working much differently, and most importantly there is a huge difference who is getting their power from the ground (without even seeing the whole picture).

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Stever: In what little I can see...I don't see these the same. I see bat drag on the right, the elbows are working much differently, and most importantly there is a huge difference who is getting their power from the ground (without even seeing the whole picture)

In what little I can see...I don't see these the same.
You have a good eye....
Here are the gifs used above...
BondsLit2.gif

Here is the un-'doctored' gif below with the missing frames :
BondsLit3.gif

TDSClipDoctor1.gif

you decide....in all fairness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics