Justin Stone webinar

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
I think I would have prefered a slightly different presentation style. I didn't like the interview format. Think I would have liked it better if he stayed in the cage with a batter demonstrating. But who am I?

Sep 17, 2009
Justin Stone worked out of the Bulls Sox Academy in the Chicago suburb of Lisle. He had some affiliation with the White Sox as well. Not sure if he left or this new stuff is in addition to that. He had a bunch of YouTube videos shot at the academy. I've seen him do clinics live, he's excellent with fielding, I've only seen him work on hitting on those videos. Thanks for this link though, look forward to checking it out.

Mar 14, 2011
Silicon Valley, CA
I have to agree under. I would have liked a "lecture" style with Justin, and have one of the pro hitters demo the drills like he does in some of his YouTube vids.

The info was solid, but the delivery was way substandard. I'll bet that he could have delivered more info in half the time had he just eliminated that "interviewer." It reminded me of the infomercials on TV late at night or on radio over the weekend. Too corny.

But when he got to showing video it was great - and beneficial to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma