Hydration products that work

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
The NFL puts pedialyte in their Gatorade containers in worst case scenario weather days.

DripDrop is on the same aisle as pedialyte in stores. It's supposed to be even better than Pedialyte. It comes in powder packets which are easy to carry and use. Just mix and drink.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Thank you for all the replies and input...great information Perfect Circle, really appreciate you sharing that. She does use a hydration program to start hydration 2-3 days prior to tournaments (including both food & drink), and continues throughout play and recovery. I was mainly curious about the hydration supplements that are supposedly more effective than sports drinks. One of the products I have been reading and hearing a lot about is the Advocare Rehydrate & Spark. Anyone tried those? Have heard great things, but everyone who has told me about it is also a "distributor" in their MLM network.

I'll check out the Shaklee Performance as well, thanks kjmpa. She is hydrating adequately according to her trainer and doc., but sometimes gets dizzy when she stands slowly from catchers stance. Sounds like it may be some sort of electrolyte or mineral imbalance my DD is having as well.

Your welcome.... think I'm going to check out DripDrop.

I copied and pasted this from my FB notes... I forgot, and didn't get my updated version.

Unfortunately another big cause of dehydration is living in air conditioning .... :(

For your mineral imbalance issue... have her use only Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish